Acne Scars can be a problem if you are suffering from acne it’s a headache but if you are not beware because it affects almost 90% of all humans and you might be the next one. Acne often leaves small scars where the skin gets a "volcanic" shape.
Physical acne scars are often referred to as "Icepick" scars. This is because the scars tend to cause an indentation in the skin's surface. Acne scars may result from failure to properly treat even mild superficial acne lesions, not only from severe inflammatory nodular or cystic acne occurring deep in the dermis. So you've better stop playing with fire and become proactive.
Causes of Acne Scars:
As with all scars, the most common reason for acne scar is the loss of tissue. Many types of acne scars are the results of this cause. The well known ‘ice-pick’ scar, depressed scars, soft scars, atrophic macules to name major ones.
Home Remedies For Acne Scars:
Some of the commonly used home remedies for acne scars are:
* Apply a mixture of sandalwood paste and rose water on the skin. Allow it to be there the whole night. Wash it only the next day. Keep on doing this each day until the scars disappears.
* Apply honey on the scars. Honey has medicinal value and it makes the scars disappear. You can also include honey as a part of your diet.
* Include fresh vegetables and fruits daily to reduce the scars due to acne.
* Drink plenty of water as it flushes out the unwanted toxins from the body.
* Applying ice on the face helps to tighten the pores. This helps in reducing the scars on the face.
* You can apply lemon juice on the scars. Leave it for some time on the skin. Applying lime juice regularly will reduce the acne scars.
* Egg whites are affective in treating acne scars. Apply it evenly on the scars using cotton.
* Olive oil can also be used to remove acne scars. It makes the skin very smooth.
* Aloe Vera can also be applied directly to the skin to remove acne scars.
* Cut the tomatoes into slices and rub them on the scars. This can be done each day to lighten the scars.